I would like to thank wholeheartedly my unique friend with a unique name of April4June6 for nominating me -a long while ago- for the One Lovely Blog Award! It was like a drop of dew on a very dry day for me and I would like to pass on the pleasure, to someone else too!!
About this One Lovely Blog Award as said by my friend in her blog post,
So, the One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
– Thank the person who nominated you for the award. (Thanks again April!)
Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post. (Hope I did it (o_o) )
– Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
I must confess that I have this blog to share my view and I am yet to make friends in this virtual world.. So I could just nominate the only other friend I got in this blog world Surya Pandian
– Share 7 facts or things about yourself
Here is the list:
- I would like to express my views on a multitude of topics that went to leave a distinguishing mark on my heart. This is just my view and how I felt it. Hence, I am not concerned about getting multiple hits and increasing my followers list. (Still it obviously boosts my ego, when I get a like or a new follower.. 😉 )
- Though I know it’s not fair to write more than you read, unless, you could create your own mark in literary world, I’m not drawn into knowing about the intricacies of other blogs and bloggers. (Please do not get offended in any way..)
- In spite of not drawn to others I respect the people, who take time to read my few posts and I do follow my followers, in hope that I might start reading their posts, on the tomorrow of everyday. (Anxiously waiting for that tomorrow to become today)
- As you would have realized this fact by this point, I write in long sentences, rather short paragraphs, with few full stops and more commas, which makes perfect sense to me, every time I read, but not always so to the reader!! (You are in my league if you too could follow it perfectly!! )
- I have a fancy for classics and mixing up the literary worlds of English and Tamil.. Evident from the fact how I named this blog and the other one.. 😉
- I am very much irregular in my posts.. Either I am on a spree and keep posting every other day or go underground and not dare to even lift up my eyelids to take a look on my blog.. (o_O)
- Mostly I would like to keep to myself unless you are privileged to be my friend.. I can hold a conversation for more than few minutes for few days, as long as I don’t hate you or get offended by you.. But being a friend for a longer term is something I shy away from a stranger.. Since I am too busy in keeping up-to-date with my already existing big friends list.. (Oops.. Sorry in advance, if I don’t admit you into that group)
Go click open those selfie pages at the top of my blog to know a bit more about me and my words.
To know a bit more about my likes and interests be my friend on Facebook, where your request will be accepted for sure, once I log in..